How Can We Help?
Common issues related to iSLRS including
- No light from Goggle or light from one side.
- No sound from ear phone
- Only tone or music from ear phone
- Interrupted background music
Troubleshooting No light from Goggle eye piece
- check if you accidentally disabled the goggle feature on the system. Check the illustrated diagram below. Make sure the Goggle is toggle ON.
- If the Goggle setting is turned on and there is still no light, adjust the light intensity knob.
- If you have light coming out only from one side, then please contact support (email@example.com) for more assistant. This likely has to do with the hardware issue.
Troubleshooting iSLRS Audio
Similar to the goggle setting, check if you have accidentally turn off the feature of the TONE or MUSIC.
Try to use any 3rd party headphone/earphone that is using 3.5mm Audio jack to see if there is any sound coming out from the ear piece.
If you are facing interrupted music (i.e. music break off during play), there is a potential issue of corrupted SD Card. Please contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistant.
WARRANTY SUPPORT OF iSLRS COMPONENT IS 6 MONTHS from WARRANTY/SHIPMENT DATE.