The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to all sales and purchase of iMRS products (including Prime, iMRS, Omnium1 systems).
- SWISS BIONIC products do not come with a Money-Back Guarantee and sales are final once the product is shipped out from our office.
- The official warranty is published in the Operator’s Manual and/or User’s Guide (Scope of the product package). In case of loss, a copy can be obtained by request from Swiss Bionic Solutions. (Refer here for summary for products warranty)
- SWISS BIONIC Product(s) are NOT intended to be used for the purpose(s) of diagnosing, treat, cure, prevent or mitigate ANY particular disease or illness.
- Information and opinions expressed anywhere on the Swiss Bionic Solutions website, e-mail, or in printed materials are NOT intended to be medical advice.
- Opinions expressed by any independent consultants of Swiss Bionic Solutions may not be construed as providing medical advice.
- SWISS BIONIC Products are NOT intended to replace conventional and/or alternative medical treatments but are to be used as an adjunctive application for general wellness benefits and improvements.
- All device users agree to read operational directions, contradictions and warnings prior to use of the device.
- Any existing health problems or concerns should be discussed and/or diagnosed by a physician.
- iMRS and Omnium1 (iMRS one) products are FDA-listed in the USA as medical devices Class I (Electric Massager), iMRS is Health Canada-certified as a Class II medical device and also certified as a Class II medical device within the European Union.
(Please note the latest certification for Prime & Omnium1 is under revision with respective authorities)
- The customer/purchaser confirms that after receiving the product(s) he or she will arrange for an activation/installation session with the certified Swiss Bionic Solutions LifeStyle Consultant in order to be able to use the device correctly and safely.
- The undersigned releases Swiss Bionic Solutions and its Independent Representatives, from all and any claims, demands, legal actions and/or expenses; including and not limited to any personal injury or death deemed by any authorization as a result of the use of a Swiss Bionic Solutions product