Latest iMRS Prime firmware 2.10 is expected to release mid-March 2021. Check out the https://imrsprime.com/ on the availability. This post will summarizes some of the key enhancement in 2.10
Enhancement & Fixes
- Newly implemented USB protocol for fast and secure application recognition (no more applicator initializing window necessary)
- Select Language on initial start-up of the system
- New Language “French” implemented
- Factory Reset removes music files as well as recorded applications. Currently, if you do a factory reset, saved records like HRV records will still remain in the system.
- Uploaded music files remain saved (even after reboot). This is a problem reported in 2.08.
- The connector box recognizes multiple applicators of the same type
- Displaying actual “microTesla” values in Trial Mode
- In Hybrid Mode only Exagon FIR can be selected. Currently, other applicators like Pad/Spot will be shown in Hybrid Mode, but not able to run. This causes unnecessary confusion to the user.
- The applicator icons in Manual and Hybrid mode are now also displaying the side, where they are plugged in the Connectorbox (L = Left, R = Right)
- Speakers and headphones don’t need to be manually assigned anymore, instead: on Control Unit: earphone plug 1 = left side, earphone plug 2 = right side, USB for Exagon Brain plug 1 = left side, USB for Exagon Brain plug 2 = right side, on the Connectorbox: Exagon Brain left = left, Exagon Brain right = right! This is important while using the Split Mode!
- Automatic FIR heating turn-off while in Pause/Standby-Mode
- No more “crackling” noises during an Exagon Brain application
- Goggles can now be selected in Program Mode
- Music/Tones volume ratio is now selectable in settings
- Correction of various typos
For those who currently are already running 2.0 or 2.01 firmware, you may wait for the release of this firmware, instead of upgrading to 2.08 now, unless you are using the Exagon BRAIN, where 2.08 is the minimal requirement.